Provide a reliable and safe Internet access for trade show visitors, exhibitors and management around the world.
Trade shows draw hundreds if not thousands of people from around the world to attend conferences, visit booths, close deals and make new contacts. One of the problems that trade shows have to deal with is Internet bandwidth. Many trade shows do not ensure that enough Internet bandwidth is allocated to exhibitors. Getting reliable trade show Internet to your exhibit is important especially if people want to record data, display videos, and other things that require bandwidth. That can be disastrous, especially after all the hard work in preparing all the trade show arrangements, which is expensive. We can help you solve the bandwidth sharing problem by recommending one of our high-performance Hotspot Gateways.
- Trade Shows, Fairs, Exhibitions, Expos.
How can Guest Internet help your trade show:
- With Guest Internet Hotspot gateways you can manage the bandwidth for booths, visitors and management.
- Our equipments have many options to permit and manage different logins: staff, booths and visitors as well as sharing and rationing of Internet service among staff, booths and visitors.
- Set the bandwidth limits for booths and visitors.
- You can set the period of time that users can stay connected.
- Monitor your Internet service using the analytics provided by the Guest Internet equipments.
- Guest Internet products share bandwidth ensuring that everyone has access to information.
Protect your network from computers with viruses and from outside hackers.
- Monitors the service using the analytics provided by the Guest Internet equipments.
- Fewer complaints and greater attendee satisfaction.
After sales service & support:
- No monthly or annual fees.
- Free online support.
- The Guest Internet website offers configuration guides, datasheets and other important information to help you get the most out of their products.
- Proactive team to help you with any issues that might rise or challenges you may have.
- Free cloud service, including hosting, monitoring and management of the platform.