We have the impression that people who sail or go on motor boat trips are leaving the pressures of daily life at the shore.
But this is not what really happens. No matter where people are heading to they take their phones and they want to stay connected in case of any eventuality. It is also possible that your marina has a poor 4G/5G service because it is in a remote location, and that's okay because WiFi is a good substitute.
People want to stay connected, be entertained with music, movies and social media. There is a need to feel connected, and if your marina can give them the connectivity they need your business will stand out from the competition.
- Marina and Ports.
How can you exceed boaters expectations?
- Promote your business with branded login pages to increase brand awareness.
- Our unique products help you control and manage FREE and PAID Internet access through personalized vouchers printed with access codes valid for a period of time.
- Access code vouchers can be printed using Guest Internet GIS-TP1 Hotspot Access Code Ticket Printer. Our products offer different speeds according to your guests needs.
- Keep all your marina equipments that rely on Internet operating safely.
- Boat owners are turning to smart technologies to enhance their boat experiences.
- Live aboard and seasonal boaters will benefit from an ultra fast and reliable Internet signal.
- Good Internet allows boaters to receive up-to-the-minute information about weather conditions and get real time updates.
Some people work remotely while on their boats, therefore needing good data bandwidth.
- A good Internet service will enable boat owners to connect their smart TVs and other devices to the Internet service.
- Boaters feel "at home" with the same Internet service that they have back home.
- Your marina will benefit in many ways with our products.
- Great Internet service can yield in five-star reviews making your business stand out.
- Protect your guests digital interactions from hackers with our advanced cybersecurity system.
After sales service & support:
- No monthly or annual fees.
- Free online support.
- The Guest Internet website offers configuration guides, datasheets and other important information to help you get the most out of their products.
- Proactive team to help you with any issues that might rise or challenges you may have.
- Free cloud service, including hosting, monitoring and management of the platform.