The Guest Internet GIS-K3 Wireless Hotspot Gateway, has WiFi of 300Mb/s with minimum WAN throughput of 75Mb/s. It is designed for outdoor public places and provides FREE and PAID Internet access via printed vouchers and has many more features.
- Suitable for campgrounds, RV parks, public parks, sport fields, farmer's market, small music festivals and other outdoor public locations.
- Very popular in 50+ countries.
- The GIS-K3 LAN port can have additional wireless access points connected to extend the hotspot area of coverage.
- The GIS-K3 WAN port is powered via a 24 volt PoE supply provided with the unit.
- Improve your guests satisfaction and productivity with easy and fast Internet access.
- A high-performance and multi-functional Hotspot that allows business owners to control access through a customizable and branded log-in page.
- No limits of users, add as many as you need.
- Custom login pages for FREE or PAID public Internet. Brand the login page to promote and grow your business.
- The vouchers can be sold to customers with a cash transaction or credit card.
- The GIS-K3 includes access code generation and management that is used by the business owner to generate and delete codes.
- Access codes can be prepared in a voucher format, edited and then downloaded to print on a letter size printer.
- NO monthly or annual fees.
- FREE online support, cloud service and software upgrades.
- FREE cloud system for monitoring and optimal management.
- 1 WAN, 1 LAN port.
- Advanced cybersecurity, content control and filtering offering better security and analytics for businesses about guest use.
- Protects your network from hackers and malware protection minimizing company liability.
- Supports multi-unit installations with roaming between wireless units to implement a mobile broadband network.
Item Weight: 0.5lbs
Product Dimensions: Length - 17cm / Width - 9cm / Height - 6cm
Manufacturer: Guest Internet
Warranty: 1 year
Datasheet: Click HERE for more information