The easyWISP EZ-1000G Network Access Control Router has a WAN throughput of 1Gb/s. The EZ-1000G includes the EZ-Cloud WISP management system FREE of charge.
- Extremely popular in emerging economies such as Latin America, Caribbean, Africa where operating cost is an issue as easyWISP eliminates monthly charges.
- easyWISP controllers are self-configuring and the easyWISP EZ-Cloud management system is simple to use. The only technical skills required are for the configuration of wireless access points.
- The EZ-Cloud has no limit on the number of subscribers and a cloud account can support an unlimited number of easyWISP controllers. Where access control is installed at the tower as an alternative to the network operation center.
- Adds and manages subscribers in an efficient way.
- It allows you to create multiple rate plans for subscribers (cost performance tiers).
- Fixed broadband pre and post-paid subscriber billing with invoicing, collection notification and past-due disable.
- Access code generation and authentication for mobile broadband non-subscribers.
- Detection and alarm of easyWISP and subscriber data link failures.
- CRM portal that subscribers use to access account data and submit a support ticket.
- Report categories including billing, maintenance, data traffic and support.
- Protects your network from hackers and malware protection minimizing company liability.
- NO monthly or annual fees.
- FREE online support, cloud service and software upgrades.
- WAN1, RJ-45 Gb
- LAN1, LAN2, LAN3, RJ-45 Gb
- 12 Volt operation, robust and suitable for a tower equipment cabinet or NOC installation.
Item Weight: 3lbs
Product Dimensions: Length - 12.7cm / Width - 15.4cm / Height - 3.6cm
Warranty: 1 year