Zero trust network cybersecurity means never trust, always verify. Zero trust has four principles that are implemented by the Authonet A300 firewall product. Identity verification and authentication of every user and device. Users and devices are given access only to the specific network resources they need to perform their tasks. Users have restrictions imposed for access to Internet services. Continuous monitoring of network activity can identify potential threats.
Select the option to allow only pre-approved devices to connect to the business network.
- Optionally authenticate users with or without approved devices using a password.
- For added security authenticate users with 2-Factor authentication, an authorization code SMS message is sent to the users mobile device.
- Determine what network device that the user can access and what network devices are blocked to the user.
- Determine what Internet IP addresses or domain names that users can access or are blocked from accessing.
- Content filtering blocks user access to malicious website categories.
- The login page is configurable; use the default settings or create a customized login page.
- Reporting: List the authenticated users. List IP requests not authenticated. Alert admin unknown MAC IP request. Failed authentication, alert admin. Network performance report.
Item Weight: 2lbs
Product Dimensions: Length - 13.5cm / Width - 22cm / Height - 3cm
Manufacturer: Fire4 Systems Inc.
Warranty: 1 year
Download the data sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.