Zero Trust network cybersecurity means never trust, always verify. Zero Trust has four principles that are implemented by the Authonet A1000 gateway product. Identity verification and authentication of every user and device. Users and devices are given access only to the specific network resources they need to perform their tasks. Users have restrictions imposed for access to Internet services. Continuous monitoring of network activity can identify potential threats and alert intrusions. Protect your business now with the same technology as Google, Amazon and banks use.
- Allow only pre-approved devices to connect to the business network.
- Authenticate users with or without approved devices using a password.
- For added security authenticate users with 2-Factor authentication, an authorization code is obtained from the users mobile device.
- Determine what network devices that the user can access and what network devices are blocked to the user.
- Determine what Internet IP addresses or domain names that users can access or are blocked from accessing.
- Block access to malicious websites.
- The login page for authentication is configurable; use the default settings or create a customized login page.
- Intrusion Monitoring: List the authenticated users. List IP requests not authenticated. Alert admin of unknown MAC IP request. Failed authentications alert the admin. Network performance report.
- No additional fees for customers after installation.
- Recommended for smaller businesses with up to 50 employees.
Item Weight: 8lbs
Product Dimensions: Length - 26cm / Width - 44cm / Height - 4.5cm (1U)
Manufacturer: Fire4 Systems Inc.
Warranty: 1 year
Download the data sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.